Online Degree Program FeaturesSince 1993 Bryan College has offered degree programs that meet the needs and career goals of adult students. Courses are completed online on a year-round basis to help students finish their degree in an accelerated fashion.
This program features include the following:
Offers five Bachelor of Science degree options:
- Business Administration with four options: (1) Organizational Management, (2) Business Management, (3) Healthcare Management, and (4) Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Psychology
- Recognizes experiential learning.
- Provides professionally relevant coursework in an accelerated format.
Class format is designed to provide adult learning synergy through discussions. Assignments consist of outside readings and short papers on topics relating to the courses. Activities are designed to integrate theory with application to work, church, or family situations.
- Graduate with an accredited degree and be eligible to enter graduate school.
- Complete the Bachelor of Science degree in as little as 14 months.
- Convert significant life experiences into college credits by documenting past training, work-related projects, and past learning.
- Attend class online and complete coursework during a time that works well for you
- Improve communication, management, and other skills and enhance or advance your position in the job market.
As a college for the intellectually curious Christian, Bryan College is committed to meeting the educational needs of the community. That commitment led to the development of an innovative learning program for adults using the field experience model.