DE Grant Application for TN Residents
If you are a Tennessee resident taking online courses as a dual enrolled junior or senior high school student, you are eligible for the $300 Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant. Please note these guidelines:
- The Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant may be used once per semester (twice per year) without any penalty towards the HOPE Scholarship.
- However, if you use the grant twice in one semester, doing so may reduce your HOPE Scholarship upon enrollment in a Tennessee postsecondary institution.*
- If you have used the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant and drop a course after the fifth week of the session, you will lose eligibility if your GPA falls below 2.75 for this attempt.
- High school junior or senior
- High school GPA of at least a 3.0 OR 21 ACT (most public and private high schools)
- High school GPA of at least a 3.0 AND 21 ACT (homeschool students)
- Lived in Tennessee at least one year
- Homeschool students under an umbrella school, the school must be based in Tennessee
Grant Application Process
- The grant must be filled out online and Bryan College must be listed as the place you plan to dual enroll. You can access the online grant application here .
Request your high school send an official transcript to the Online Learning office.
Dual Enrollment Office
P.O. Box 7657
Dayton, TN 37321
- Any student planning to take a Dual Enrollment course at two different institutions and wants to receive the grant for both courses must also submit a completed Consortium Agreement.