Online Graduate Certificates FAQ
How do I get started?
- Review entrance requirements.
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. Submit military certificates earned. Ask the university to mail official transcripts to the following address:
School of Adult and Graduate Studies
100 West MLK Blvd., Suite 200
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Is Bryan's online program asynchronous vs. synchronous?
Online programs through Bryan College can be completed when convenient for the student and are asynchronous. There are no requirements for synchronous assignments.
How many online courses are taken at a time?
One online course is taken at a time. Courses last 5-7 consecutive weeks and then a new course begins.
How do I buy textbooks?
Textbooks can be purchased through our bookstore by clicking here.
How do I get technical assistance?
- For technical help with the online course: Contact the Learning House Help Center at 1.866.259.4329 or click on the Help Center box on the upper left corner of the class website for login assistance.
- For technical help with Bryan email or eStudent account: Contact the Bryan College Help Desk at 1.800.277.9522 ext. 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For password reset (used to access Bryan email, eStudent account, and Library resources): Reset your password here.
Do students have access to library resources?
Yes, you can log in to the library using your Bryan College eStudent username and password. Bookmark this link: www.bryan.edu/library
How do I submit a change of address?
If you need a change of address please email email@example.com from your current Bryan College student email account.
How do I register for classes?
Once you are enrolled in the Bachelor’s or Master’s programs, you will be automatically registered for subsequent terms as long as your account is current with the business office and you maintain the 2.0 GPA requirement.
How do I submit assignments?
All assignments will be submitted through the online learning portal for each course.
Do we have quizzes?
There are quizzes associated with online courses. These quizzes test your knowledge from reading the previous week's material.
How are courses graded?
Each course will be graded independently. It will be important that you locate this information on your instructor’s syllabus.
When will I get my final grade?
Final grades are posted 10 days after the final day of the course.
How do I obtain a transcript?
Transcripts can be obtained from our records office. The transcript request form is located here: www.bryan.edu/5397.html
How do I withdraw from a course?
You can withdraw from a course by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.The deadline to voluntarily withdraw from a 5-week course is by the end of the third week. The deadline to voluntarily withdraw from a 7-week course is by the end of the fourth week. There are no refunds available for withdrawal once a course has begun.