Meet the Statistics Consultants
Instructions for Making an Appointment
- To make an appointment with a tutor, simply email him or her directly with your questions. Tutor email addresses are below.
- Give your tutor a description and draft of your paper or assignment.
- Specify whether you want help just through email or through an online meeting. Your tutor will give you more information about how to set up an online meeting.
- Expect a response from your tutor within about 24 hours. Your tutor may request additional information from you before he or she is able to answer your question.
Jon RowlandI graduated from the University of Memphis with degrees in accounting and finance in 1997 and a master’s degree in HR and management from Strayer University in 2011. I have used statistics over my 20 plus year career, from analyzing operations data, to call center quality, to nuclear engineering materials. I look forward to helping you understand how the use of statistics is something that will benefit you in your career. A fun fact about me is that not only am I a disabled veteran, but I also served the nation in our silent service, submarines. Click here to email Jon!
Jon is usually available for consultations:
- Mondays-Saturdays noon-9 p.m.
- Sundays 2-9 p.m.