Bryan College is located in Rhea County, Tenn., amidst some of the most beautiful country you will find anywhere. Although there is never a lack of things to do and people to see at Bryan, many students enjoy venturing out into the City of Dayton and its surrounding areas.
Laurel-Snow State Natural Area ("Pocket"), Fall Creek Falls and several other state parks provide many great opportunities for getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and enjoying God's creation.
Many students are heavily involved in local churches.
Bakeries, antique shops, coffee shops, and bed-and-breakfasts add to the quaint atmosphere of downtown, and the Dayton walking track provides a pleasant place to get some exercise or go for a walk with that special someone.
The beautiful City of Chattanooga, Tenn., is a favorite hot spot for Bryan students. Malls, restaurants, coffee shops, cinemas, theaters, Coolidge Park, the Walnut Street Walking Bridge, and the fabulous Tennessee Aquarium are only a few of the attractions that Chattanooga has to offer. Whatever your fancy may be, whether attending a Chattanooga Lookouts baseball game or perhaps just having a picnic by the Tennessee River, you can probably find something to do in Chattanooga.
Learn more about what you can do around Bryan:
- We have a list of many of the various things to do together so that if you are looking for a quick afternoon, a day of fun, or just a stroll and coffee, here is the place to start.
- Check out our list of local restaurants and learn about the food, all within a 10-minute drive.
- Looking to stay the night? We have a list of places to stay, many offer Bryan discounts as well.
- Rhea County Economic & Tourism Council
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Chattanooga Visitors Bureau
- Chattanooga Area Art Trails