- Complete a minimum of 124 semester hours accepted by Bryan College, based on the following:
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and grades of C or better in all courses in your major. Please note that transfer credits do not impact your Bryan GPA.
Prior Learning Credit
A maximum of 31 non-traditional semester hours may be applied toward graduation. Non-traditional semester hours may be earned through the following options:
- CLEP or other recognized examination, such as Dantes (DSST)
- Military training, based on American Council of Education and coursework/training as evaluated by ACE, PONSI (click here for more information)
- Credit for Prior Learning awarded by Bryan College upon evaluation of Credit for Prior Learning portfolio.
General Education Requirements Based on Your Major
|B.S. in Business Administration||B. S. in Applied Psychology|
The following General Education requirements must be completed either through Bryan electives or from credits that were approved for transfer to Bryan:
Complete the General Education requirements as follows: