Features of MACS ProgramThe Master of Arts in Christian Studies at Bryan is Bryan's newest graduate degree. Please check back soon for updates.
The MACS will provide an exceptionally strong biblical foundation in ministry for increased effectiveness in church and para-church leadership roles. Bryan’s MACS provides an accredited graduate program that seeks to develop leaders and managers who were unable to obtain seminary training but need to advance their skills in biblical basics, worldview/apologetic thought, and ministry leadership.
MACS Program Highlights
MACS at Bryan is designed to…
- Provide students with kingdom values, biblical knowledge, and ministry skills
- Encourage intellectual curiosity and a commitment to life-long learning
- Inspire an appreciation for academic ministry research that is both theoretical and practical
MACS Graduates will…
- Provide leadership to their respective organizations and to kingdom ministries around the globe
- Evaluate and manage ministry with biblically based leadership
- Strategically analyze, synthesize and evaluate theological, worldview, and Christian apologetic ministry
- Integrate biblical values and biblical knowledge with practical ministry decisions