Whether you are beginning college courses for the first time or seeking to finish your degree after taking a break, the flexibility of the Bachelor of Business Administration will allow you to earn your degree online, convert significant life experience into college credit, and develop a Christ-centered ethical framework.
Undergraduate Adult Degree Completion Programs
Online Bachelor Of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Business Administration is an online degree designed to help you accomplish your career goals using a format that accommodates your busy lifestyle.
Degree Quick Facts
- Format: 6-week accelerated classes meet online.
- Credit Hours: 124 hours to graduate.
- Location: Complete your degree entirely online.
- Cost: Competitive tuition rates with financial aid available if you qualify.
- Credit for Life Experience: Earn college credit for your life experience.
- Christian Worldview: All courses are taught from a Christian worldview.
- Specialization Options: Focus on your field of interest by choosing from specializations in Leadership, Healthcare Management, or Human Resource Management.
Benefits to Earning Your Bachelor of Business Administration!
- Increase your earning potential.
- Qualify for your next promotion opportunity.
- Develop an ethical framework and integrate Christian principles into your business practices.
- Learn from instructors with real world experience and actively working in their career field.
- Apply what you are learning each week right away.
- Network with other students. Your classmates will be working in various fields and industries.
- Identify and analyze best-practices in the business sub-disciplines of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management to determine the role of each within the context of a firm or organization operating in an increasingly global environment.
- Develop and demonstrate your critical thinking skills by applying business principles and theories to evaluate real-world situations and devise appropriate solutions.
- Generate communication strategies that effectively incorporate multiple communication channels to achieve positive organizational outcomes.
Course offerings start online every 6 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. Your program plan will be determined based on your academic history. If you have:
0-48 hours of transfer credit
- You will begin with general education and elective courses and advance to the core business major courses.
More than 48 hours of transfer credit
- Your schedule will consist of a combination of core business, general education, concentration (if applicable) and elective courses.
"A total of 124 credit hours is required to graduate. Time to graduation will depend on your transfer credit, course completion and other factors. Your advisor will work with you to ensure you are on track to meet all graduation requirements. We recommend that you consult with your advisor at least once per semester."
Fall Semester Start Date
|June 27, 2017||Online|
|August 8, 2017||Online|
|September 19, 2017||Online|
|October 31, 2017||Online|
Spring Semester Start Date
|January 9, 2018||Online|
|February 20, 2018||Online|
|April 3, 2018||Online|
|May 15, 2018||Online|
Concentrations for the Bachelor of Business Administration are available in:
Do you want that extra something to prepare you for career advancement? Businesses today want more than just employees; they want leaders. There is an increasing need for strong, moral, business leaders in today’s world, and the skills you will develop through the leadership classes at Bryan College will prepare you to lead and influence others in Christ’s name.
The healthcare management degree program will provide you with the designation that stands out on your resumé. You may find this degree helpful to your career if you desire to work in clinical, administrative, regulatory, insurance and other areas of healthcare.
Human Resources Management
The in-demand business degree in HR Management will help you distinguish yourself from other job applicants. You will gain an understanding of how the HR function affects other areas of business, the employee selection process, benefit management, performance evaluation, and more.