Do you want to transition into HR? The in-demand business degree in HR Management will help you distinguish yourself from other job applicants. You will gain an understanding of how the HR function affects other areas of business, the employee selection process, benefit management, performance evaluation, and more.
Online Bachelor of Business Administration
Online HR Management Classes (B.S.)
- Format: 6-week accelerated classes meet online
- Credit Hours: 48 credit hours (124 hours to graduate)
- Location: Complete your degree entirely online
- Cost: Competitive tuition rates with financial aid available if you qualify
- Credit for Life Experience: Earn college credit for your life experience
- Christian Worldview: All courses are taught from a Christian worldview
Benefits to Earning This Degree!
- Qualify for your next promotion opportunity.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Specialize in human resource management and study topics common to business within the specific context of HR.
- Explore facets of HR you may be considering as career paths.
- Gain insights and understand the expectations of the healthcare industry.
- Develop an ethical framework and integrate Christian principles into your business and HR practices.
- Learn from instructors with real world experience and actively working in their career field.
- Apply what you are learning each week right away.
- Network with other students. Your classmates will be working in various fields and industries.
- Identify and analyze best-practices in the field of HR and business sub-disciplines of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management to determine the role of each within the context of a firm or organization operating in an increasingly global environment.
- Develop and demonstrate your critical thinking skills by applying business principles and theories to evaluate real-world situations and devise appropriate solutions.
- Generate communication strategies that effectively incorporate multiple communication channels to achieve positive organizational outcomes
Course offerings start online every 6 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. Your program plan will be determined based on your academic history. If you have:
0-48 hours of transfer credit
- You will begin with general education and elective courses and advance to the core business major and HR concentration courses.
More than 48 hours of transfer credit
- Your schedule will consist of a combination of core business, general education, HR concentration and elective courses.
- You may also earn credit for qualified life experience through the TimewiseTN program.
A total of 124 credit hours is required to graduate. Time to graduation will depend on your transfer credit, course completion and other factors. Your advisor will work with you to ensure you are on track to meet all graduation requirements. We recommend that you consult with your advisor at least once per semester.
|June 27, 2017||Online|
|August 8, 2017||Online|
|September 19, 2017||Online|
|October 31, 2017||Online|
|January 9, 2018||Online|
|February 20, 2018||Online|
|April 3, 2018||Online|
|May 15, 2018||Online|
Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education. In addition, all Bryan College business programs are accredited through the prestigious International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.
Accredited for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following Adult and Graduate Studies degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Associate of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration