We've laid out a step-by-step process to connect you with the financial aid that will make your Bryan College experience more affordable.
Scholarships & Grants
Bryan Need-Based Grant
Bryan College understands that many students need additional financial help to make our Christ-centered liberal arts education an affordable option. Federal, state and other Bryan scholarships and grants may simply not be enough. The Bryan Need-Based Grant is designed to identify worthy incoming freshmen students in our traditional main-campus program who demonstrate need for additional assistance as determined by information on the FAFSA.
- Incoming freshman
- Complete FAFSA before funds are depleted
- Demonstrate financial need
- Award amounts vary based on specific factors including expected family contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA as well as other scholarships and grants awarded to the student. Students can check eligibility using the Financial Aid Estimator.
- Award may be reevaluated based on corrections or adjustments to the FAFSA or the receipt of additional sources of gift assistance by the student.
- January 31 – Priority Deadline for FAFSA
- Beginning March 1 – Recipients notified
- Complete FAFSA each year
- Continue to demonstrate financial need
- Maintain minimum academic requirements
You May Qualify for More
Academically qualified incoming freshmen from the State of Tennessee who demonstrate significant financial need may be eligible for a more generous award amount through our Bryan Opportunity Program.
How to Apply for Grants