Program FeaturesSince 1993 Bryan College has offered degree programs that meet the needs and career goals of adult students. In our onsite programs groups generally attend class one night per week on a year-round basis to help students finish their degree in an accelerated fashion.
The program features include the following:
Offers five Bachelor of Science degree options:
- Business Administration with four options: (1) Organizational Management, (2) Business Management, (3) Healthcare Management, and (4) Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Psychology
- Recognizes experiential learning.
- Provides professionally relevant coursework in an accelerated format.
- Meets at a number of convenient locations.
Class format is designed to provide adult learning synergy in seminar-type classes. Assignments consist of outside readings and short papers on topics relating to the courses. Activities are designed to integrate theory with application to work, church, or family situations.
Benefits of the Adult B.S. Program
- Graduate with an accredited degree and be eligible to enter graduate school.
- Complete the Bachelor of Science degree in as little as 15 months.
- Convert significant life experiences into college credits by documenting past training, work-related projects, and past learning.
- Attend class one evening each week, minimizing interference with work schedules and responsibilities.
- Improve communication, management, and other skills and enhance or advance your position in the job market.
- Meet in a seminar format and benefit from the varied experiences and significant ideas of classmates.
- Attend small classes with the same students and develop cohesiveness in a cohort group.
As a college for the intellectually curious Christian, Bryan College is committed to meeting the educational needs of the community. That commitment led to the development of an innovative learning program for adults using the field experience model.