- Either ACT of 18 or SAT of 860 (combined critical reading and math) if cumulative high school GPA is >2.5
- Either ACT of 20 or SAT of 920 (combined critical reading and math) if cumulative high school GPA is between 2.0 and 2.5.
For clear acceptance, a high school graduate must have:
Applying to Bryan
- Complete an application for admission online.
- Send application fee of $35 via credit card on the online application, or you can send a check by mail.
- Request transcripts from high school (and colleges, if applicable).
- Send official ACT and/or SAT scores to Bryan College.
- Submit the application essay in the application portal.
- Submit three references in the application portal.
After You Apply
- Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and you may be accepted as early as September 1 of your senior year.
- Once accepted, a $100 enrollment deposit and $100 housing deposit are due before May 1 for priority consideration.
- You will be notified in an e-mail from your admissions counselor when you may pre-register for your classes.
- If you're interested in competing on one of our athletic teams, please fill out the recruitment form for your sport of interest and register with the NAIA Eligibility Center.
Contact the Admissions Office with Your Questions
721 Bryan Drive
Dayton, TN 37321