Admissions Requirements for Bachelor's Online ProgramTo be eligible for admission into the Online Bachelor's degree program, a student must meet the following requirements:
Must present a minimum of 48 transferable semester hours from an accredited college/post-secondary institution. Those with fewer than 48 hours of transfer credit may
- Complete the credits necessary for admission by taking courses offered through Bryan's online associate’s program; or
- Use the appeal process to gain conditional admittance.
- Must be 21 years of age and 2 years of work experience.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale on all prior coursework.
- Requirement for B.S. in Applied Psychology students only: A general psychology course is required prior to admission to the program. This course must meet the requirements for transfer credit.
Complete the online application:
- Under Select Category, choose Online Bachelors and Associates.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended to be sent to:
100 West MLK Blvd., Suite 200
Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Once accepted, please complete the online orientation prior to the beginning of the first course.