The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is designed to help you accomplish your career goals through a format that accommodates the lifestyle of busy adults. Complete your bachelor’s degree onsite or online, convert significant life experience into college credit, experience classes taught from a Christian worldview, and choose from a number of convenient locations.
The next opportunity to start classes in the Bryan College School of Adult and Graduate Studies is:
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Complete the online application at least one month prior to the start of the first class.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Students must have regular access to a personal computer to check email, access syllabi, and to receive official communication from faculty and staff. Before beginning a course in our program, students must complete the online orientation for Bryan College through Moodle.
BSBA Tuition & Fees
Tuition: $295 per credit hour
Technology Fee (Per Semester):$50
Application Fee is $35.
Students are responsible for purchasing textbooks.
Credit for Prior Learning Assessment Fees are charged according to the hours assessed. The rate is $100 per credit hour.
$125 Graduation Fee is due two weeks before commencement exercises.
*Fees subject to change
The B.S.B.A. curriculum is based on which of the following options you wish to pursue:
- Healthcare Management – 4 courses (12 hours)
- Human Resource Management – 4 courses (12 hours)
- Leadership – 4 courses (12 hours)
*Must complete a total of 49 hours.
“As an educator, I see myself preparing young people to use their abilities in the service of Christ and His Kingdom. I also see myself as challenging all my students to recognize the connections between my subject and their faith.”
Read his story here!
“As an educator, I get to participate in the process of students figuring out who God designed them to be, and also, through history, help them see benchmarks from which they will decide how they are going to live their lives.”
Read his full story here!