AGS Bachelors Onsite Tuition and Fees
The AGS Bachelor's Degree Program prides itself on being the most affordable program of its kind in the Chattanooga and Knoxville regions.
|37-Hour Program: This core program provides for the completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration: Organizational Management.||$272 per credit|
|12-Hour Optional After completing the 37-hour program, you have the option to take 12 additional hours for the completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration: Business Management, Healthcare Management, or Human Resource Management||
$185 per credit
|36-Hour Program: This core program provides for the completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Psychology.||$272 per credit|
- Students are responsible for purchasing textbooks
- Application Fee is $35.
- Refundable $100 Tuition Deposit required to begin classes. This deposit is credited toward the first semester tuition.
- $100 Graduation Fee is due two weeks before commencement exercises.
- Credit for Prior Learning Assessment Fees are charged according to the hours assessed. The rate is $50 per credit hour.
- $30 Software Licensing Fee is due during the first course.
*Fees subject to change