The Bryan College Chapel program exists to form students and employees into servants of Jesus through the shared experience of study (Phil. 4:8-9) and worship (John 4:23-24).
The Chapel program weaves together a variety of elements including musical worship, guest speakers, corporate prayer, film screenings, and conferences. Guests come from around the world and around the corner to join our community as we study and think, pray and worship together. Through these corporate gatherings, students are challenged to lives of real faith and integrity, humility and moral courage.
Bryan College invites the Rhea County community to Chapel, which is held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the regular academic term, at 10 a.m. in Rudd Auditorium.
- See the Calendar of chapel programs and speakers.
- Check out the 2013-2014 Chapel Themes and Featured Guests on our blog!
- Take a look at our chapel speakers for 2013-2014!
- Browse and download our Chapel Podcasts.
- Learn more about Worship Arts at Bryan.
- Reserve a date to make your chapel announcement.