The Bryan College Chapel program exists to form students and employees into servants of Jesus through the shared experience of study (Phil. 4:8-9) and worship (John 4:23-24).
The Chapel program weaves together a variety of elements including musical worship, guest speakers, corporate prayer, film screenings, and conferences. Guests come from around the world and around the corner to join our community as we study and think, pray and worship together. Through these corporate gatherings, students are challenged to lives of real faith and integrity, humility and moral courage.
Bryan College invites the Rhea County community to Chapel, which is held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the regular academic term, at 10 a.m. in Rudd Auditorium.
- See the Calendar of chapel programs and speakers.
2012-2013 Chapel Themes:
- Two Small Coins | August 29 - September 26
- The Book of God | September 28 - October 15
- Faith and Political Life, Part II | October 26 - November 14
- Hiding in the Shadows: Shame, Addiction and the Image of God | November 2 & 9, February 6 - 20
- War and Peace: Peace and Conflict in the Middle East | November 12 - 14
- The Beatitudes: The World Upside Down | November 26 - December 5
- Proceed Missions Conference: You Are Here Now on Missions Everywhere | January 16 - 18
- Adoption | January 28 - February 1
- Disability and the Life Well Lived
- Missions and the Glory of God: The World's Greatest Need for God and the Gospel
- Playmonium: Physical Life and the Joy of God
- Read about 2012-2013 featured guests.
- Browse and download our Chapel Podcasts.
- Learn more about Worship Arts at Bryan.
- Reserve a date to make your chapel announcement.