Reporting Copyright Infringement
Bryan College, in accordance with Title II of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), has designated an agent to receive notifications of copyright infringement claims. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed on a Bryan College website, please notify our copyright agent.
Please include the following information in your communication (as required according to the DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person alleging infringement.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed, including the Bryan website address(es) on which the material is located.
- Information by which our agent may locate the original material.
- Contact information of the copyright holder: phone number, address, and/or email address.
- A statement of good-faith belief that the material you identify has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you are submitting is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder or are the owner.