Steps to receiving financial aid:
- Admission to Bryan College – You must be accepted for admission in order to receive financial aid.
- FSA ID – Serves as your identifier to let you sign your FAFSA and access your personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems. It’s like the Personal Identification Number that you get from your bank that enables you to access your account.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – Must be submitted each year to determine eligibility for need-based grants, work and loans. Submit it prior to January 31 for priority consideration. Federal School Code: 003536.
- Timeline – A resource that shows the ideal times to be filling out applications and working through the financial aid process.
- Verification – About 30% of our students are selected for a process called verification. If you are selected you will receive notification requesting signed copies of tax documents.
- Notification – Details about when you will be notified about your financial aid package.