- Asset Information: 2014-15
- FAFSA Signature Page: 2014-15
- FERPA Release Form: 2014-15
- Income Explanation: 2014-15
- Private Tuition Expense: 2014-15
- Policies and Conditions: 2014-15
- Income Verification: 2014-15
- SNAP Verification: 2013-14
- Child Support Paid Verification: 2014-15
- Untaxed Income Verification: 2014-15
Work Study Forms
(Not Applicable to AGS Students)
All traditional undergraduate students who are seeking employment at Bryan College must undergo employment eligibility verification with the Financial Aid Office. To assist in this process, please complete and return an I-9 and W-4. In addition, you will be required to present from page 5 on the I-9 instructions one of the following two choices:
- One document from LIST A.
- One document from LIST B and one document from LIST C.
Please have the required documents with you when you arrive on campus.