Thank you for partnering with us to support Bryan's mission of "educating students to become servants of Christ to make a difference in today's world." Your gift will help us serve the spiritiual and educational development of our students by
- Funding scholarships (96 percent of our traditional students receive scholarship funding)
- Recruiting, hiring, and retaining top faculty and staff
- Building, updating, and maintaining facilities
- Meeting future needs and opportunities
- Bryan Scholarship Fund - donors may respond to one or more of the initiatives offered each year, such as the Bryan Opportunity Program or Gifts for the King, that fund the scholarships that 96 percent of our students need in order to be able to attend Bryan. Learn more »
- Planned Giving and Estate Planning - donors may prefer a more long-range approach to their support of the college through charitable gift annuities, estate design, bequests, or endowments.
- Strategic Initiatives - Bryan's Vision 2020 plan includes major building projects for which significant funding is required. If you'd like to partner with the college in providing facilities to accommodate our growing student body, please click here for more information.