Mrs. Allison Haupert
Adjunct Online InstructorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. English, Bryan College
- M.A. English (rhetoric and composition), University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- "College Writing Success 101," The Old Schoolhouse: The Magazine for Homeschool Families (Fall 2011), pp. 136-137.
- Authored articles on topics related to custom publishing, branding, healthcare, and the arts. Articles have appeared in numerous print and online healthcare publications including those developed for the Healthcare Corporation of America and The National Foundation for the Advancement of the Arts' Young Arts title.
- Copywriter and editor for The National Foundation for the Advancement of the Arts' Young Arts magazine and for First Tennessee/First Horizon Bank's publications that circulated in Tennessee, Virginia, and Texas.
Topics of Interest
- Custom publishing
- Creative nonfiction
- Rhetorical theory
Professional Activities and Organizations
- Conference on College Composition and Communication (attended and presented)
- Adjudicator for various programs and contests for the Tennessee chapter of the National Council for Teachers of English