When Is Italy Abroad?
While the Italy Abroad Semester spans the entirety of the Bryan semester, the on-field portion spans 12 intensive weeks. Students meet at the Bryan College campus and travel together to and from Venice based on the schedule for the semester in which they are enrolled. To apply for the Italy Abroad Semester, click here!
Fall 2014 Pre-Field Deadlines
- April 1, 2014: Early Bird Application deadline to qualify for $200 tuition discount
- May 5, 2014: Regular Application deadline
- $200 non-refundable deposit due two weeks after application is received
Fall 2014 On-Field Schedule
- End of September (TBD): Depart for Italy
- End of December (TBD): Return home