Insurance RequirementsStudents are required to have insurance for the 2013-2014 school year OR pay a $200/per semester health administrative fee. To submit your health insurance information, go to eStudent and click "Student Insurance."
Students may choose from these three options:
- Show proof of insurance from a student’s family plan or personal plan.
- Bryan PolyClinic / PolyClinics.Net, PLLC
- Rhea Medical Center
- Quest Labs
- The Erlanger Hospital System
- Buy student insurance (and submit proof on eStudent) for the 2013-2014 school year through ACSA or another company. STUDENT ATHLETES: Do not purchase ACSA insurance. ACSA does not include coverage for athletic injuries. For student athletes without insurance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning athletic coverage.
- Pay a $200/semester health administrative charge. This IS NOT INSURANCE, but is required for students who do not chose option A or B. Also, this option is NOT open to student athletes.
- EACH STUDENT MUST PRESENT PROOF OF INSURANCE EACH SEMESTER.
- Any student who has not submitted proof of insurance by July 1 will be charged $200.
- If you do not choose Options A or B, you will have a $200 charge automatically added to your account.
- This cannot be paid through the tuition pay plan.
- Drop/Add Day will be the last date a student has to submit proof of insurance and remove the charge from the student’s bill.