Insurance RequirementsStudents are required to have insurance for the school year OR pay a $200/per semester health administrative fee. To submit your health insurance information, go to eStudent and click "Student Insurance."
Students may choose from these three options:
- Show proof of insurance from a student’s family plan or personal plan.
- Bryan PolyClinic / PolyClinics.Net, PLLC
- Rhea Medical Center
- Quest Labs
- The Erlanger Hospital System
- Please check the Bryan PolyClinic website for student insurance recommendations.
- Pay a $200/semester health administrative charge. This IS NOT INSURANCE, but is required for students who do not chose option A or B. Also, this option is NOT open to student athletes.
- EACH STUDENT MUST PRESENT PROOF OF INSURANCE EACH SEMESTER.
- Any student who has not submitted proof of insurance by August 1 will be charged $200.
- If you do not choose Options A or B, you will have a $200 charge automatically added to your account.
- This cannot be paid through the tuition pay plan.
- The Friday after the first day of class will be the last day to submit proof of insurance. The Drop/Add date will be the last day to have $200 charge removed from a student's billing account.