Insurance RequirementsStudents are required to have insurance for the 2013-2014 school year OR pay a 200/per semester health administrative fee.
Students may choose from these three options:
- Show proof of insurance from a student’s family plan or personal plan.
- Bryan PolyClinic / PolyClinics.Net, PLLC
- Rhea Medical Center
- Quest Labs
- The Erlanger Hospital System
- Buy student insurance (and submit proof) for the 2012-2013 school year through ACSA or another company. (Because health care laws have recently changed, rates for 2012-2013 will be published soon.) STUDENT ATHLETES: Do not purchase ACSA insurance. ACSA does not include coverage for athletic injuries. For student athletes without insurance, Bryan suggests the following: Collegiate Sports Med STM: Short Term Medical Plan - Underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company specifically for students in an athletic program without health insurance.
- Pay a $200/semester health administrative charge. This IS NOT INSURANCE, but is required for students who do not chose option 1 or 2. Also, this option is NOT open to student athletes.
- EACH STUDENT MUST PRESENT PROOF OF INSURANCE EACH SEMESTER.
- Any student who has not submitted proof of insurance by July 15 will be charged $200.
- If you do not choose Options A or B (by completing this form), then you will have a $200 charge automatically added to your account.
- This cannot be paid through the tuition pay plan.
- Drop/Add Day will be last date a student has to submit proof of insurance and remove the charge from the student’s bill.