The Master of Arts in Christian Studies (MACS) provides a strong biblical foundation for increased effectiveness in Christian service. Students in the MACS program learn under faculty with many years of ministry and leadership experience, who desire to partner with students for increased richness in their spiritual lives and vocational callings. As an online program, it provides an accredited graduate degree accessible worldwide that seeks to develop ministry leaders while allowing them to remain in their current context. Graduates of Bryan College’s MACS program will become more faithful stewards and be prepared to make a greater difference.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Complete the online application at least one month prior to the start of the first class.
- A statement of intent (1-2 pages) containing the following information:
- Describe your spiritual journey
- Why you wish to pursue a MACS degree
- Current resume.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (1 from a spiritual advisor, 1 from an employer or former professor).
- Students must have regular access to a personal computer to check email, access syllabi, and to receive official communication from faculty and staff. Before beginning a course in our program, students must complete the online orientation for Bryan College through Moodle.
MACS Tuition & Fees
Direct Full-Time Expenses
|Tuition per credit hour:||$350|
|Total for entire program:||$12,600|
Additional Indirect Expenses (estimated)
|Books and Supplies:||$1,200|
Fee for All MACS Students
(due two weeks before
*Expenses determined by individual needs are not included. Provided for planning purposes and subject to change.
The next opportunity to start classes in the Bryan College School of Adult and Graduate Studies is:
The deadline for applications is February 27, 2015
MACS Class Format
2 classes at a time
2 sessions per term
- Applications are due February 27, 2015.
- Must be accepted to the program by March 13, 2015.
Required Courses (All Courses 3 Credits; 36-Hour Program)
- CSM 514 Old Testament Literature & Interpretation
- CSM 515 New Testament Literature & Interpretation
- CSM 519 Christian Theology
- CSM 522 Christian Worldview
- CSM 526 History of Christianity
- CSM 537 Vocation of Ministry
- CSM Elective Courses (18 credit hours)