The Master of Arts in Christian Studies (MACS) provides a strong biblical foundation for increased effectiveness in Christian service. Students in the MACS program learn under faculty with many years of ministry and leadership experience, who desire to partner with students for increased richness in their spiritual lives and vocational callings. As an online program, it provides an accredited graduate degree accessible worldwide that seeks to develop ministry leaders while allowing them to remain in their current context. Graduates of Bryan College’s MACS program will become more faithful stewards and be prepared to make a greater difference.
The next opportunity to start classes in the Bryan College School of Adult and Graduate Studies is:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Complete the online application at least one month prior to the start of the first class.
- A statement of intent (1-2 pages) containing the following information:
- Describe your spiritual journey
- Why you wish to pursue a MACS degree
- Current resume.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (1 from a spiritual advisor, 1 from an employer or former professor).
- Students must have regular access to a personal computer to check email, access syllabi, and to receive official communication from faculty and staff. Before beginning a course in our program, students must complete the online orientation for Bryan College through Moodle.
MACS Tuition & Fees
Direct Full-Time Expenses
|Tuition per credit hour:||$350|
|Total for entire program:||$12,600|
|Technology Fee (per semester):||$50|
Books and Supplies: $1,200
Graduation Fee (due two weeks before commencement exercises): $200
*Expenses determined by individual needs are not included. Provided for planning purposes and subject to change.
“I have always wanted to be in some form of Christian ministry and I have always enjoyed studying ideas and their impact in the world and in people’s lives, so teaching has always been a huge part of my life.”
Read his full story here!