Arrival & Check-In Information
Checking In - Residential StudentsNew students are scheduled to arrive on Saturday, August 24, 2013. Follow the signs for Mercer Hall. The check-in process begins on the first level of Mercer. Campus offices are available for check-in from 8 a.m. - noon and 1 - 2 p.m.
Resident students are encouraged to arrive as early in the day as possible to go through the check-in process. After you have checked in, you may move into your room. Your ID card, room key, parking pass and mailbox information will be given to you during check-in.
Checking In - Commuting StudentsPlease be aware that if you are a commuter student, you must also complete the check-in process on Saturday, August 24. Commuter students are welcome to check in at any time during the scheduled check-in hours. However, you may wish to arrive in the afternoon at 1 p.m. Commuter students must participate in the Orientation activities.
Check-in day Orientation will begin at 3 p.m. in Rudd Auditorium for all new students. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
- Bank Info | Commuter FAQ | All-College Picnic
- Reminders: Required Insurance | Required Forms
- If you are interested in playing varsity sports but have not been in contact with a coach, please write or call the coach listed here and let him know of your interest. Please do this soon!
- Spouses of full-time students may take one regularly scheduled course, tuition free, each semester of their spouse's full-time enrollment. This benefit is available when the student's spouse is taking one course only. This benefit covers tuition only and does not include any lab fees, studio fees, books, or other costs associated with the course. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- The Student Handbook is available online. Please be sure to read the Handbook and become familiar with its contents.
- The College is unable to provide guest housing on campus. Click here for information about area lodging.