Fine Arts in Italy
We love helping lives change, minds be opened, eyes widened, and hearts expanded through seeing the best of what’s happening in the world. Join us on a trip that will bring education to life! Explore the winding roads of Venice, eat gelato in St. Peter’s square, gaze upon the Sistine Chapel, hike in the Dolomite Alps, walk across the Ponte Veccio in Florence, absorb the grandeur of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, and so much more. Earn 3 hours of college credit on a trip that will change your life!
Bryan College, a leader in international education, has partnered with Saints Bible Institute in San Lorenzo, Italy for over a decade to craft rich educational experiences that also provide insight into what God is doing in the country of Italy. Join Bryan College Faculty and Staff as they lead high school juniors and seniors on an overseas academic adventure!
Upcoming Trip is Spring, 2018. Don't miss out on an great trip to Italy!
Early Bird Discount
Register before Dec 15th to
receive $200 off!
- Trip cost: $4,900
- Early bird discount: Apply by December 15th and receive $200 off trip price!
- Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant: For more information regarding using the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant for this trip, click here or call 423.775.7558.
- Day 1: Orientation on Bryan College’s Campus
- Day 2: Depart for Italy
- Day 3: Arrive in Italy
- Day 4: Hike & swim in beautiful Alpine lake in Barcis
- Day 5: Day of Worship including visiting church plant in Pordenone
- Day 6-10: Classroom portion of Fine Arts class
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Day of Worship
- Day 13-14: Florence
- Day 14-16: Rome
- Day 17: Last day in San Lorenzo, Italy
- Day 18: Depart from Italy