Dual Enrollment Online Application ProcessStudents must meet the following criteria in order to dual enroll
- Students must be at least 16 years old and have completed their sophomore year of high school
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must meet computer requirements
Application Process (for New Online Students)
- Complete the Online Application
- Mail the transcript OR ACT/SAT scores (ACT/SAT required for math and English classes; an official high school transcript is required for Dual Enrollment Grant applicants)
- Pay the one-time $15 application fee with the online application or mail your check to the following address:
Dual Enrollment Office
P. O. Box 7000
Dayton, TN 37321
- Tuition cost is $150 per credit for dual enrolled high school students.
- Tennessee residents may apply for the $300 Dual Enrollment Grant.
- Tuition must be paid in full two weeks prior to the beginning of the session.
- Payment by credit card or check is accepted after class registration is complete.