Required Forms

New Student - forms due by June 30

  1. Log-In to eStudent and click the link "Required Forms."
  2. Also, be sure to check "Document Tracking" to see what documents/forms are still incomplete.
  3. You MUST fill out all of the applicable information related to the following:

Vehicle Registration

  • Parking permits for the school term may be purchased through your eStudent account. The Resident lots have changed for the upcoming school year. They are now behind the residence halls, behind Rudd, the gravel lot behind the tennis courts, and the Townhouse lot. The Commuter lots will remain the same: the lot between Rankin and Mercer and the Latimer Student Center parking lot.
  • Parking Permits are required of anyone planning to have a vehicle on campus: All vehicles, belonging to on or off campus students, that will be parked on the campus for any reason, at any time during the year, must be registered and have a parking permit. the registration form can be accessed here.
  • Resident and Commuter parking permits are both $120. These charges will be added to your school bill and can be paid in the Business Office. The actual permit will be put in your mailbox in the fall.