Winter 2016 Information
- Earn up to 3 credits in 4 weeks
- December 16 – January 10
- $225 per credit hour
- Apply using the “Non-Degree” option
If you’ve never taken a course at Bryan, you will need to apply and pay your $15 application fee first. You must be an approved student prior to registering for classes. All payments ($225 per credit hour) are due in full by Tuesday, December 13, 2016. No exceptions.
Registration opens November 3, 2016. All registrations must be submitted and completed no later than Tuesday, December 13. Payments are due in full no later than Tuesday, December 13. Incomplete registrations will be cancelled on December 14. No exceptions.
Courses begin on Friday, December 16. You may drop a course and receive a 50% tuition refund through Tuesday, December 20. Beginning December 21 a ‘W’ will be posted and there is no tuition refund. Tuesday, January 3, 2017 is the last day to withdraw from a course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to drop or withdraw. Students are limited to one course during the winter
- Students may register for a maximum of 3 credits
- Current Dayton Campus students, please pick up a registration form from the Office of the Registrar (Mercer 202) and obtain the appropriate signature from your academic advisor. A signed form must then be returned to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please be sure to order any books you may need in advance. You can find the listings for your courses online.
Registration closes December 13.