Winter 2015 Information
- Earn up to 5 credits in 4 weeks
- December 21 – January 15
- $215 per credit hour
- Apply using the “Non-Degree” option
If you’ve never taken a course at Bryan, you will need to apply and pay your application fee first. A credit card payment link will be sent to student’s email following student’s completed application and registration. All payments ($215 per credit hour) are due in full by Monday, December 14.
Register below starting November 9. You may drop the course and receive a 50% tuition refund through Wednesday, December 23. Beginning Thursday, December 24, a “W” will be posted upon withdrawal and there is no tuition refund. Friday, January 8, is the last day to withdraw from the course and get a “W.” Contact the registrar to drop or withdraw.
Questions? Contact Charlene Bontrager.
- Students may register for a maximum of 5 credits.
- Current Dayton Campus undergraduate students: Please pick up a registration form from the Office of the Registrar, obtain the appropriate signature from your academic advisor, and return the form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Dual Enrollment students are not eligible to take Winter Term courses at this time.
- Please be sure to order any books you may need in advance.