Dr. Clark C. RoseProfessor of Psychology
Office Phone: 423.775.7279
Chapel Podcast 2.02.11 »
Paper: Integration of Christianity and Psychology »
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, University of Georgia
- M.S. Community Counseling, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.A. English Literature, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health Service Provider (State of Tennessee)
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Rose, C. Glaser, B.A., Calhoun, G.B. & Bates, J. M. (in press). "Assessing the parents of juvenile offenders: A preliminary validation study of the Juvenile Offender Parent Questionnaire." Child and Family Behavior Therapy.
- Rose, C., Glaser, B. A., & Roth, E. (1998). "Elevation and Deflation in Self-Concept Level Among Juvenile Delinquents: Implications for Placement and Intervention." Journal of Offender Rehabilitation, 27, 107-122.
Topics of Expertise
- Abnormal Psychology
- Adolescent Sexual Offenders
- Juvenile Delinquency