The President’s Roundtable held its inaugural meeting on October 8, 2009, and meets three times a year for a formal dinner or picnic and a presentation designed to help members become better acquainted with the College. Past meetings, for example, have showcased the communications department, music and theatre departments, and the Center for Leadership Initiatives.
Purpose of President's Roundtable
According to its by-laws, the purpose of the President’s Roundtable is to broaden the base of community interest and support for Bryan College through familiarizing and involving a wider and more diverse range of individuals in the work and purpose of the college. Putting “Christ Above All,” this body better utilizes the college’s resources and furthers its mission and goals through:
- Consultation with administration and faculty regarding new developments and programs,
- Identifying possible sources of support, and
- The encouragement of mutually beneficial cooperative ventures between the college and area businesses and agencies.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- Thursday, February 12, 2015
President's Roundtable Members
- Charles Baker, executive director, Bethel Bible Village
- David Banks, president, MPACT Concepts
- Tom Best, retired recorder, City of Dayton
- Mary Frances Carlson, retired educator
- William G. Carlson, independent contractor
- Donald C. Hogue, retired
- Lloyd L. Montgomery, president/COO, SouthEast Bank
- Bradley Moore, owner/operator of McDonalds branch
- Chris Sneed, police chief, City of Dayton
- Deloris Stansberry, homemaker, mother of alums
- Helen Louise Stout, retired, Royal Care, Inc.
- Cary E. Vaughn, CEO, Love Worth Finding Ministries
- Bob D. Vincent, owner, KB Properties
Ex-Officio President's Roundtable Members
- John Haynes, chairman, Bryan College board of trustees
- Mike Latham, superintendent, Dayton City School
- Jerry Levengood, Rhea County superintendent of schools
- Gary Louallen, mayor, City of Dayton
- Ron Travis, state representative
- Ken Yager, state senator
- Joseph Murphy, Bryan College student government association president
For more information about the President’s Roundtable, please contact Margie Legg by email or phone at 423.775.7210.