Procedure for Releasing an Academic Transcript
OnlineBryan College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s) login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Base cost is $5.00 per transcript with a $2.25 per transaction processing fee.
- Transcripts will normally be processed by our office 48 hours after the order is received from the Clearinghouse. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- Transcripts mailed through the United States Postal Service may take up to 10 business days to reach the recipient.
- Full name (please make certain maiden/former names are included if applicable)
- Current address
- Social Security number
- Dates of attendance or date of graduation
- Number of copies required
- Complete address(es) for mailing the transcript(s).
- The signature of the person whose transcript is being requested
P O Box 7000
Dayton, TN 37321
- Transcript requests can be submitted in person by coming to the Registrar’s Office (Mercer 202) on the main campus in Dayton, TN.
- Transcripts to be mailed or picked up in two business days are $5 per copy.
- Transcripts processed the same day are $20 per copy.