We believe that college isn’t just about job training; it’s about preparing you to live a great life.
Your path to a great life might include transferring to a different college. Bryan College understands the complexity of that decision and our Admissions counselors are ready to help you navigate the many factors involved:
- Transfer of credits
- Financial Aid & Transfer Scholarships
- Availability of majors
- Athletic Offers
- Campus life
Whatever your reasons, if you are a college student in good academic standing, we welcome your application!
You are considered a TRANSFER student if:
You have graduated from high school and have taken college-level courses since your graduation. Your academic classification is based on the number of transferrable credits you have.
- Work from a regionally accredited school which is comparable to that at Bryan College in level, nature and content may be accepted for credit toward a degree.
- Remedial and developmental courses are not considered as part of a transfer’s cumulative grade point average.
- Please reference the current catalog for details about transfer credits.
Educating students to become servants of Christ to make a difference in today’s world.
What difference does this make to you? At Bryan College, education is about the whole person, and we are committed to providing you a relevant education based on an integrated understanding of the Bible and the liberal arts.
I will not ever forget the guidance Bryan offered me when I was looking to transfer schools. While I was feeling lost, they were working to pave a path that will forever make a difference in my life.
-Jenny Swafford, Psychology, ‘12
How we invest in your future:
- Providing personalized admissions counseling
- Address your questions and concerns
- Help you make the connections you need to make a good decision about transferring
- Efficiently manage your application
- Help you feel welcome at Bryan College