Winter Term Registration
Winter 2013 Information
All payments ($195 per credit hour) are due in full, no later than Monday, December 9. Late registrations will be accepted until Friday, December 13, but payment in full must be made at the time of registration.
Class begins on Monday, December 16. You may drop the course and receive a 50% tuition refund through Wednesday, December 18. Beginning December 19, a "W" will be posted upon withdrawal and there is no tuition refund. Friday, January 3, is the last day to withdraw from the course and get a "W." Contact the registrar to drop or withdraw.
- Students may register for one course only.
- Current Bryan College students: Please pick up a registration form from the Office of the Registrar, obtain the appropriate signature from your academic advisor, and return the form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Visiting students must have received notification that their application has been approved before using the below form to register for classes.
- Dual Enrollment students are not eligible to take Winter Term courses at this time.
- Please be sure to order any books you may need in advance. See more information on obtaining textbooks.