- Bruce A. Morgan, M.A., Dean of Students
- Kimberle Tuttle, M.S., Administrative Assistant for Student Life
- Timothy D. Shetter, M.A., Associate Dean of Students
- Jenna Eastwood, M.A., Counselor [PT]
- Nathan Harris, M.A., Counselor [PT]
- Kasey Kalk, B.A., Resident Director, Huston
- Nick Pacurari, M.A., Director of Residence Life & Student Engagement | Resident Director, Townhouses
- Rachel Pacurari, M.A., Director of Counseling Services
- Logan Sheetz, M.A., Director of Outreach Ministries
- Jenny Swafford, M.S., Resident Director, Robinson
- Stephen Ricketts, M.B.A., Resident Director, Long
- Joshua Watkins, B.A., Resident Director, Woodlee-Ewing
Vice President of Student Services & Ministries
Tim Hostetler has served Bryan College as Vice President of Student Services & Ministries since 2014. He oversees the various areas of the college Office of Student Life and Operations area including the Dean of Student’s Office, Outreach Ministries, Campus Worship, Bryan College Leadership Institute, Residence Life, Counselling, Physical Plant, Summer Conferences, Food Service, Campus Store & Mailroom and Construction Services. He is a member of the President’s Executive Cabinet.
Tim came to Bryan in September 1987 as an Admissions Counselor and has since served as Director of Financial Aid, Executive Director of Operations and Vice President of Operations. Prior to coming to Bryan, he served as Assistant Director of a camp for military officers in Pennsylvania. He has also served as the Administrator of a small private Christian school in the Dayton area.
He is a graduate of Bryan College with a degree in business administration. Tim and his wife, Anita, currently live in Evensville, Tennessee, with their three children.