Do you want that extra something to prepare you for career advancement? Businesses today want more than just employees; they want leaders. There is an increasing need for strong, moral, business leaders in today’s world, and the skills you will develop through the leadership classes at Bryan College will prepare you to lead and influence others in Christ’s name.
Online Bachelor of Business Administration
Online Leadership Option (B.B.A.)
- Format: 6-week accelerated classes meet online.
- Credit Hours: 48 credit hours (124 hours to graduate).
- Location: Complete your degree entirely online.
- Cost: Competitive tuition rates with financial aid available if you qualify.
- Credit for Life Experience: Earn college credit for your life experience.
- Christian Worldview: All courses are taught from a Christian worldview.
There are many benefits to earning this degree at Bryan College!
- Qualify for your next promotion opportunity.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Explore motivation theory and practice within the context of your industry.
- Explore leadership as a field of study to determine future career paths.
- Become a stronger leader and more thoughtful employee, regardless of your position with an organization.
- Develop an ethical framework and integrate Christian principles into your business practices.
- Learn from instructors with real world experience and actively working in their career field.
- Apply what you are learning each week right away.
- Network with other students. Your classmates will be working in various fields and industries.
- Identify and analyze best-practices in the business sub-disciplines of accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management to determine the role of each within the context of a firm or organization operating in an increasingly global environment.
- Develop and demonstrate your critical thinking skills by applying business principles and theories to evaluate real-world situations and devise appropriate solutions.
- Generate communication strategies that effectively incorporate multiple communication channels to achieve positive organizational outcomes.
Course offerings start online every 6 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. Your program plan will be determined based on your academic history. If you have:
0-48 hours of transfer credit
- You will begin with general education and elective courses and advance to the core business major courses.
More than 48 hours of transfer credit
- Your schedule will consist of a combination of core business, general education, concentration (if applicable) and elective courses.
- You may also earn credit for qualified life experience through the TimewiseTN program.
A total of 124 credit hours is required to graduate. Time to graduation will depend on your transfer credit, course completion and other factors. Your advisor will work with you to ensure you are on track to meet all graduation requirements. We recommend that you consult with your advisor at least once per semester.
Depending on your career goals and interests, you may choose to pursue a related program. These include:
|April 2, 2019||Online|
|May 14, 2019||Online|
|June 25, 2019||Online|
|August 19, 2019||Online|
|September 23, 2019||Online|
|October 28, 2019||Online|
|January 13, 2020||Online|
|February 17, 2020||Online|
|March 23, 2020||Online|
|May 11, 2020||Online|
|June 15, 2020||Online|
|July 20, 2020||Online|
Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education. In addition, all Bryan College business programs are accredited through the prestigious International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.
Bryan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Click here for a listing of programs accredited by the IACBE. Public Disclosure of Student Achievement