CLEP is a 90-minute computer-based exam. On test day, a total of two hours will be required for the exam administration and registration process. A $30 non-refundable administration fee, payable online, or by check or cash (to Bryan), is required on the day that you take your CLEP exam.
TEST DATES: CLEP exams will be administered by appointment only and are administered in the Proctoring Office.
- Create your account with CLEP using the following link: Account Signup.
- Once you have created your account and paid the fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your test. You must have a voucher number from CLEP in order to schedule your test.
- You must have the following items with you on the day of the test:
- $30 non-refundable administration fee, payable online, or by check or cash (to Bryan)
- Picture identification (valid driver’s license or passport)
- Printed CLEP ticket
TEST RESULTS: At the completion of the test, you will receive a copy of your exam results (unless you are taking an essay exam). An official score will be mailed to the institution that you designated within 10 days of the test administration.
To learn more about CLEP testing or purchase a study guide, please visit the official CLEP site.