- J.D. (jurisprudence), Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA, 1999
- M.A. Public Policy, Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA, 1999
- B.S. Business Administration (Minor sociology), Regis University, Denver, CO, 1991
- A.A. Management, Barton County College, Great Bend Kansas, 1985
Director of Safety and Security
Coordinator of Criminal Justice Program
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and Government
Office Phone: 423.775.0170
Past and Present Professional Societies
- Kansas Peace Officer’s Association
- Federalist Society (past president, Virginia Beach chapter)
- National Council on Readiness and Preparedness
- Infragard (partnership between the FBI and the private sector).
- “ABOVE THE LAW: Evolution of Executive Orders,” UWLA Law Review, University of West Los Angeles, vol 31, July, 2000.
- “RENDER UNTO CAESAR: A citizen’s duty to government,” UWLA Law Review, University of West Los Angeles, Vol 32, Nov, 2000.
- Author of Historical Marker sign in Milton, FL about local shipwrecks.
- Numerous articles published on various websites relating to America’s founding principles and self-government. Several works have been cited by organizations such as the Heritage Foundation and home-school associations.
Television and Radio
- Played a San Francisco Detective in movie entitled The Bone Yard, a two-hour pilot for Television series called The Prosecutors, aired by the Discovery Channel.
- Played an FBI Agent in a one-hour episode of The FBI Files. The Episode was entitled “The First and Kennedy Street Gang,” which was also aired by The Discovery Channel.
- Appeared on numerous TV and radio talk shows (both local and nationally syndicated) on the subject of terrorism.