- M.A. in Religion (Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, S. Hamilton, Massachusetts) with additional graduate coursework at Harvard Divinity School, Boston University, and Boston College
- B.A. in Religious Studies & Literature (University of South Florida)
Coordinator of State and Regional Compliance
Assistant Professor of Christian Studies
Coordinator of QEP
- M.A. Thesis: “The Agon of Truth and Method in the New Comparative Theology.”
- Article: “The Frontier of Comparative Theology.”
The Journal of Comparative Theology, Vol. 1.1 (March 2010), pp. 1-10.
- Article: “Wounds of the Emptied God: The Role of Kenosis at the Cross in the Christologies of Jürgen Moltmann and Sergius Bulgakov.”
American Theological Inquiry, Vol 4.2 Fall 2011) pp. 45-58.
- Book Chapter: “By It, We See Everything Else: The Explanatory Value of Christianity for Meaning and Ethics.” Essay published in anthology: True Reason: Christian Responses to the Challenge of Atheism. Edited by Tom Gilson and Carson Weitnauer. Published by Patheos Press, 2012.
- Reviews published in the following: Journal of Comparative Theology, American Theological Inquiry, Philosophia Christi, Journal of Religious History
- American Theological Inquiry, Book Reviews Editor (2011 to present)
Topics of Expertise
- Contemporary Christian Theology
- Comparative Religion and Worldviews
- Philosophy of Religion
- Modern and Postmodern Religious Thought