Dr. Jamie Summerville
Professor of Mathematics
Office Phone: 423-775-7243
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, The University of Mississippi (1997)
- Masters of Science in Mathematics, Murray State University (1990)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Murray State University (1988)
Publications, Research, & Editing
- Biadjoints of Riesz-like Homomorphisms between Partially Ordered Vector Spaces, UMI Dissertation Services, 1997.
- On the Biadjoint of Riesz-like Homomorphisms on Partially Ordered Vector Spaces, Bulletin Australian Mathematical Society, Volume 56, 1997.
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- Order Continuous Operators Between Partially Ordered Vector Spaces, Joint Meetings of American Mathematical Society and Mathematical Association of America, San Antonio, January 1999.
- Biadjoints of Homomorphisms Between Partially Ordered Vector Spaces, Twelfth Auburn Miniconference on Real Analysis, Auburn University, 1997.