Mrs. Lynn Russell
Instructor of English
Office Phone: 423-775-7239
- M.A., English Literature, University of South Florida (2018)
- B.A., English Literature, Bryan College (2016)
- B.S., Music: Piano Pedagogy, Bryan College (2016)
Publications, Research, & Editing
- Heiser, Martha. “‘The King’s Highway:’ Reading England’s Road in The Pilgrim’s Progress, Part I.” Reading the Road in Shakespeare’s Britain, edited by Lisa Hopkins and Bill Angus, Edinburgh Press, 2018, Under Review.
- Heiser, Martha. “Living in Liminal Spaces: The Destabilization of Norman Mailer’s The Deer Park.” The Mailer Review, edited by Phillip Sipiora, Forthcoming.
Conference & Workshop Presentations
- Heiser, Martha. “Experiencing Ambiguity: The Layered Destabilization of The Deer Park.” The Norman Mailer Society Conference, 26 October 2017, Holiday Inn Lido Beach, Sarasota, FL.
- Heiser, Martha. “Nietzsche Meets the Monster: Dr. Jekyll and the Pursuit of Knowledge.” Northeast Modern Language Association Conference, 25 March 2017, Baltimore Marriot Waterfront Hotel, Baltimore, MD.
- ENC 1102: Digital Humanities Freshman Composition
- ENG 327: Advanced Grammar
- ENC 1101: English Composition I
- ENC 1102: English Composition II