- Ph.D. Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.A. English Literary Study, University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
- B.A. English, Bryan College
Assistant Professor of English
Assistant Director of Academic Support Center
- "Traumatized Masculinity: Men and Boys in the Works of Tobias Wolff." Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 2018. Proquest.
- “’Not Gone or Vanished Either’: Memory and Imagination in the Novels of William Faulkner.” The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 2010. Proquest.
Professional Service and Membership
- Tennessee Philological Association
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Society
Grants and Awards
- The Golden Acorn: Departmental Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2012.
- The William Jennings Bryan Philological Award for Excellence in the English Major, 2005.