Mr. Timothy J. Zinke
Instructor for Exercise & Health Science
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga, TN. Master of Science in Athletic Training, May 2014. Research Project: Case-control Analysis of Chronic Ankle Instability in Female College Athletes
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL. Bachelor of Science in Applied Health Science, May 2011. Minor in Philosophy. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- American Red Cross. June, 2017. First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association. September, 2015. Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Board of Certification. May, 2014. Certified Athletic Trainer.
EHS 125A – Beginner Tennis, Bryan College
EHS 200B – Care & Prevention of Athletic Injuries, Bryan College
Professional Service & Memberships
National Strength and Conditioning Association, 2015–Present
Georgia Athletic Trainers’ Association, 2014–2016
National Athletic Trainers’ Association, 2012–Present
Southeast Athletic Trainers’ Association, 2012–Present
Tennessee Athletic Trainers’ Society, 2012–Present
Appalachian Athletic Conference Athletic Trainer of the Year, 2017
UTC Graduate Athletic Training Program Outstanding Student of the Year, 2014
Donald J. Fauls Memorial Scholarship, 2013
Ruth Berg Leedy Scholarship for excellence as a teaching assistant, 2011