Bryan College’s Martial Arts Academy is a leadership development program designed to provide students with a balanced mix of martial arts training and spiritual formation.
Students have the opportunity, in this four-year program, to work towards a black belt in Isshinryu karate or their 1st and 2nd degree*.
Students will receive credit for their training and have opportunities to compete annually in weapons kata, empty hand kata, and point fighting**. In addition to martial arts training, students will develop a biblical worldview as well as the ability to think and communicate well to others.
- Desire to train in Martial arts with humility and confidence
- Desire to grow in your faith as you train and study at Bryan College
- Cumulative high school GPA of 2.5+ and an ACT score of 18+
- Scholarships are available based on demonstrated martial arts proficiency as well as financial need. Contact David Holcomb (below) for further information.
- Scholarship weekend will be held on February 6th, 2021.
BCMAA Tournament Dates