The online M.Ed. specialization in Classroom Instruction provides advanced training in areas related to curriculum development, assessment and evaluation, effective instructional strategies, leadership, and research-based decision making within the context of a Christian worldview. This deliberate approach integrates faith and learning to enhance each participant’s ability to impact students in the classroom.
Education (M.Ed.) – Online (Non-licensure)
Classroom Instruction Specialization
- View Curriculum
- Format: 8-week accelerated classes meet online.
- Credit Hours: 36 credit hours to graduate.
- Location: Complete your degree entirely online.
- Cost: Competitive tuition rates with financial aid available if you qualify.
- Accredited: Regional accreditation, ACSI approved for CEUs.
- Christian Worldview: All courses are taught from a Christian worldview.
- View Academic Calendar to see start dates.
Course offerings start online every 9 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. You may take up to 2 courses at a time, allowing you to finish your degree in as little as 14 months.
*Not all students will finish their degree in 14 months. We recommend consulting with your advisor at least once per semester to ensure you are on track for graduation.
Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education.
Approved by the Association of Christian Schools International for teacher education and certification.
Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.