Christian Ministry (M.B.A.) – Online
Online MBA in Christian Ministry
Christian Ministry (M.B.A.) - Online
- View Curriculum
- Format: 8-week accelerated classes meet online.
- Credit Hours: 36 hours to graduate.
- Location: Complete your degree entirely online.
- Cost: Competitive tuition rates with financial aid available if you qualify.
- Accredited: Regional and IACBE accreditation.
- Christian Worldview: All courses are taught from a Christian worldview.
- View Academic Calendar to see start dates.
- Develop your leadership and management skills with a focus on ministry.
- Discover how practical applications of business can serve others.
- Increase your earning potential by qualifying for a salary increase or promotion.
- Expand your ethical framework and integrate Christian principles into your business practices.
- Learn from instructors with real world experience, actively working in their career field, and with extensive backgrounds in business, ministry and Christian leadership.
- Enhance your moral decision-making skills crucial to managing an organization and its personnel.
- Network with students and faculty.
- Online classes allow for the flexibility to continue working full-time while earning your degree.
Course offerings start online every 9 weeks, providing the opportunity to start classes when it is convenient for you. You may take up to 2 courses at a time, allowing you to finish your degree in as little as 14 months.
*Not all students will finish their degree in 14 months. We recommend consulting with your advisor at least once per semester to ensure you are on track for graduation.
What Can I Do With This Degree?
The MBA in Ministry is designed to prepare students with the business knowledge needed to manage an organization while developing a deeper understanding and appreciation for ministry. The program provides a unique combination of management, leadership, and business courses with courses focused on various aspects of ministry. Graduates will use their degree in leadership roles in both secular and faith-based organizations. Some examples include:
- Management and leadership in various business organizations
- Non-profit organizations
- Church staff positions
- Ministry endeavors on a local, national, or global scale
- Bi-vocational ministry
- Parachurch leadership
Bryan College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) which is fully recognized by the US Department of Education. In addition, Bryan College business programs are accredited through the prestigious International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
Bryan College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bryan College.
Bryan College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For more information, view our accreditations.