- Effective September 30, 2019, the National Student Clearinghouse will increase their transcript processing fee to $2.50.
- Effective September 30, 2019, the base cost for a Bryan College transcript will increase to $10.00 per transcript.
Procedure For Releasing An Academic Transcript
Bryan College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s) login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Base cost is $6 per transcript with a $2.25 per transaction processing fee.
- Transcripts will normally be processed by our office 48 hours after the order is received from the Clearinghouse. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- Transcripts mailed through the United States Postal Service may take up to 10 business days to reach the recipient.
Transcripts may also be requested by mail. You can access a request form below or submit a written request being sure to include the information below:
- Full name (please make certain maiden/former names are included if applicable)
- Current address
- Social Security number
- Dates of attendance or date of graduation
- Number of copies required
- Complete address(es) for mailing the transcript(s).
- The signature of the person whose transcript is being requested
Make checks or money orders payable to Bryan College for $6 (per transcript). Mail signed request and payment to:
- Transcript requests can be submitted in person by coming to the Registrar’s Office (Mercer 202) on the main campus in Dayton, TN.
- Transcripts to be mailed or picked up in two business days are $6 per copy.
- Transcripts processed the same day are $25 per copy.
Note: Transcripts cannot be released if a financial hold has been placed on your account. This hold must be resolved before a transcript request will be processed.