All tuition payments are payable at time of registration. (Non-DE student registering for these courses pay non-degree rates.) Tuition must be paid in full by the deadline which is two weeks prior to class start. If you have completed the dual enrollment grant, we will accept a copy of the completed application as payment, but you must pay any balance due by the deadline date.
Since tuition is required to be paid in full two weeks prior to the course, you may not receive a billing statement from the Business Office before making payment. Bills will be paid on MyBryan.
Should you overpay your account for any reason, the Business Office will refund the overpayment. The Business Office number is 423.775.7214.
- A 100% tuition refund is granted for courses dropped before the add/drop period.
- A partial refund with fees is granted during the add/drop period,
- No refunds are granted for courses dropped after the add/drop period.
- The add/drop period is the first week of classes with a week defined as beginning on Monday and ending on Friday.
- Fall 2019 add/drop period; August 19th - 23rd
- Spring 2020 add/drop period; January 13th - 17th