Federal & State Aid

Federal & State Aid


All forms of federal and state aid require the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and are available to undergraduate students only. Students are encouraged to apply for financial assistance as soon after January 1st as possible and before the priority filing date of January 31st. 

Grad with Diploma

Finance Your Degree